Growing up in Southern California, Josephine got hooked on athletics in her teenage years. Becoming a competitive runner and cyclist in her twenties, she started looking for auxiliary training methods that would give her a competitive edge and help her recover faster from injuries. In 2010, Josephine found Pilates and in 2013 she became a certified Pilates instructor.
Josephine inspires her clients with her passion for exercise and healthy eating. She is one of Anhao’s Reformer and Mat Pilates instructors.
- NASM certified Personal Trainer
- Polestar Pilates certified Reformer and Mat Pilates instructor
- TRX Suspension Trainer certificate
- Madd Dogs Spinning (U.S.) certificate
- First Aid: CPR and AED certified