Graz strongly believes that Yoga breaks your bad habits, improves yourself and mind, and becomes your preference.
Graz wasn’t very active during her childhood. She was in sub-health condition when she was working in office full time with dizzy head and vision, chronic fatigue complex, as well as abnormal period cycle. Graz started practicing Yoga 10 years ago and she wishes to bring the benefit of Yoga to the public. Graz truly believes Yoga helps her a lot to improve her state, and stays energetic with regular Yoga practice and doing pranayama every day! Students are always her inspiration to investigate.
Graz’s class is always relaxing and fun session! Breathing techniques are always applied, she likes to use different props to achieve certain poses and gives options for her students to achieve the goals, as well as relaxing muscle tensions.
- Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Teacher
- Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Therapy Teacher
- Yoga Alliance certified Kids Yoga Teacher
- Yoga Alliance & DYW certified Yoga Wheel Teacher level 1
- Yoga Alliance certified Myofascial Release Teacher
- John Ambulance certified Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation Course & First Aid
- Hong Kong Life Saving Society certified Acupressure in First Aid
- Hong Kong Police Force Identification Bureau, Sexual Conviction Record passed