Ming started doing Pilates as an Auditor. She loves the way Pilates has shaped her body. Her whole body toned up, and She felt longer and leaner. After practicing, she noticed a physical transformation, feeling stronger, healthier, more energized and increasing body awareness while relieving all other stresses. It’s been really joyous seeing other people leave class like that too. She firmly support Pilates and she thinks if you love something enough you should share it with others. The studio environment feels like you’ve arrived at a resort and it’s the most elegant studio ever. Every person that comes in is great! Love to teach here ! Ming is currently undergoing training in POLESTAR Pilates Certified Studio Instructor Course.
- POLESTAR Pilates Certified Reformer Instructor
- POLESTAR Pilates Certified Mat Instructor
- POLESTAR Pilates CEC Workshops with Shelly Power: Creative and functional variations on the Polestar Pilates Mat exercices
- POLESTAR Pilates CEC Workshops with Serafino Ambrosio : Creative Reformer Play and Give a hand to the Core
- BALANCED BODY Reformer 1 and Movement Principles Instructor Training in New York City
- 200-hours Yoga Teacher Training Certification Course with Master Yogananth
- Mindful Birth: Yoga for Pregnancy, Birth and Baby Teacher Training with Michelle Papa & Jean Byrne PhD