Clients Policies and Agreement
- 24 hours notice is required for all cancelled sessions. Any appointments missed or cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be subject to the full charge of the session booked. Unfortunately, there are NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS CLAUSE.
- ANHAO accepts no responsibility or liability for any injuries sustained during training. All clients are responsible for their own safety and well-being.
- One on one: Private Sessions with your personal trainer last 55-minute. The minutes will begin when your trainer arrives at the predetermined meeting place (i.e. your house, Anhao center, office or outdoor). If you are not ready at that time or are interrupted during your training session, your minute’s time limit will not be extended. Therefore, it is recommended that you prepare in advance for the arrival of your trainer.
- All Group classes at the Anhao Studio last between 45 minute and 60 minute depends on the type of class. All classes are subject to two person minimum on the Mat studio 4th floor only. If class size is not met, you will receive a cancellation email two hours prior to class.
- Sessions can be performed in your home, at your office, at the Anhao Center or outdoor at a location as agreed upon by Anhao & Client. If a training venue needs to be hired, you agree to bear the hire cost in addition to the cost of the session. The venue hire fee and its payment will be agreed in advance with the client.
- All bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance for one on one session and 1 day in advance for group class at the Anhao Center.
- In the event that you are not at your predetermined meeting place at your schedule meeting time, your trainer is required to wait 15 minutes past the scheduled meeting time. If after 15 minutes has passed, and you have not shown for your training session, your trainer is permitted to leave and a session will be charged.
- There may be instances in the future where your Anhao trainer will be training a new employee, all Anhao trainers are required to undergo observation and on the job training prior to training their first client for Anhao company. With this in mind, there may be instances in the future when a new employee in training is observing your personal trainer. This is a common practice for our company and should be expected occasionally. If you object in any way to having your training sessions(s) observed by a new Anhao trainer you must call our office at +852 6397 8284 to give us notification when your first receive this form. Thank you.
- If travel is required outside of Central/ Mid-levels or Happy Valley, you are responsible for payment of the travelling fees by taxi, to be agreed in advance.
- Package costs are on per-person basis. You understand that a package must be completed within 6 months from the sales date or you will be charged for the session(s) missed. No refund will be granted for sessions that have not been completed. You understand Anhao Ltd. has the right and the authority to terminate the program at any time, with no refund, if you do not follow the program or fail to conduct yourself in an appropriate manner.
- You have the right to have a block leave when it is time to deliver. You must finish the package within maximum 6 months after the delivery date.
- You acknowledge that this specific contract, release of liability, consent, and agreement is continuously valid indefinitely.
- In the event that a Pre-No 8 Special Announcement, Typhoon Signal 8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning forces the company to cancel a session, the company will reschedule the session free of charge.
- Sessions will still go ahead in cold or wet weather unless the trainer deems it hazardous. In such instances, the client will be contacted by the trainer on the day of the session to re-arrange free of charge. No refunds will be provided.
- The personal trainer (PT) will provide you with at least 14 days notice if is going out of town for more than 5 days. For any length of time the PT is gone, he/she is more then happy to provide you with another trainer to work with temporarily. If the PT becomes suddenly ill or has an unexpected emergency and has to cancel last minute, you will not be charged for the session, and the PT will reschedule the session as quickly as possible. If the PT is going to be more than 5 minutes late to a session he/she will phone. If he/she is 15 minutes or more late the PT is more then happy to add that late time to a future session or if possible, go over the hour.
- PRICING AND PAYMENT: You acknowledge and agree that this Clients Policies and Agreement is not transferable or assignable. You acknowledge that payment is required for blocks of sessions in advance of actual training sessions. You agree to pay in advance for training sessions. You understand this money is not refundable. You understand this contract and terms it presents is for the purchase of sessions and any other purchase of services in the future.
- All training sessions must be paid in full directly to Anhao Co Ltd. prior to participation in this program.
- You fully understand that cash or check or account transfer must pay the cost of an individual or multiple person packages.
- In case of any disputes Anhao Wellness Studio’s Management’s decision is final.
- Please provide cash directly to a Trainer belonged to Anhao Company Limited (no Cash will be accepted by mail) Or make check payable to Anhao Company Limited and mail to: Anhao Company Limited. Address: 4/F Sunny Sky Center, 5 Ladder Street. Mid-Level/Central, Hong Kong.
Or Please Transfer the payment to our bank account:
Payable to: Anhao Company Limited
Bank Details: HSBC (Hong Kong) Limited
A/C No.: 848 463824 838
- By checking this document, you attest, contract, acknowledge, and agree that you are legally bound by its content.
1/F & 4/F 5 Ladder Street (Off Caine road)
Mid Levels Central
Insta: Estelle Anhao
Facebook: Anhao Wellness
Booking: APP MINDBODY > Anhao Wellness