Clients Policies and Agreement
· 24 hours notice is required for all cancelled sessions. Any appointments missed or cancelled
less than 24 hours in advance will be subject to the full charge of the session booked. Unfortunately, there are NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS CLAUSE.
· ANHAO accepts no responsibility or liability for any injuries sustained during training. All
clients are responsible for their own safety and well-being.
· One on one: Private Sessions with your personal trainer last 50 minute or 30 minute express in
length for Fitness, 55 minutes for Pilates and for swimming lessons. The minutes will begin when your trainer arrives at the predetermined meeting place (i.e. your house, Anhao center, office
or outdoor). If you are not ready at that time or are interrupted during your training session, your minute’s time limit will not be extended. Therefore, it is recommended that you prepare in
advance for the arrival of your trainer.
· All Group classes at the Anhao Studio last between 45 minute and 60 minute depends on the type
of class. All classes are subject to two person minimum on the Mat studio 4th floor only. If class size is not met, you will receive a cancellation email two hours prior to
· Sessions can be performed in your home, at your office, at the Anhao Center or outdoor at a
location as agreed upon by Anhao & Client. If a training venue needs to be hired, you agree to bear the hire cost in addition to the cost of the session. The venue hire fee and its
payment will be agreed in advance with the client.
· All bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance for one on one session and 1 day in advance
for group class at the Anhao Center.
· In the event that you are not at your predetermined meeting place at your schedule meeting time,
your trainer is required to wait 15 minutes past the scheduled meeting time. If after 15 minutes has passed, and you have not shown for your training session, your trainer is permitted to
leave and a session will be charged.
· There may be instances in the future where your Anhao trainer will be training a new employee,
all Anhao trainers are required to undergo observation and on the job training prior to training their first client for Anhao company. With this in mind, there may be instances in the future
when a new employee in training is observing your personal trainer. This is a common practice for our company and should be expected occasionally. If you object in any way to having your
training sessions(s) observed by a new Anhao trainer you must call our office at +852 6397 8284 to give us notification when your first receive this form. Thank you.
· If travel is required outside of Central/ Mid-levels or Happy Valley, you are responsible for
payment of the travelling fees by taxi, to be agreed in advance.
· Package costs are on per-person basis. You understand that a package of 4 sessions must be
completed within 6 consecutive weeks and a package of 10 sessions must be completed within 12 consecutive weeks and a package of 20 sessions must be completed within 22 consecutive weeks or
you will be charged for the session(s) missed. The start date of the package will commence the date of the first session of the package. No refund will be granted for sessions that have not
been completed. You understand Anhao Ltd. has the right and the authority to terminate the program at any time, with no refund, if you do not follow the program or fail to conduct yourself in
an appropriate manner.
· You acknowledge that this specific contract, release of liability, consent, and agreement is
continuously valid indefinitely.
· In the event that a Pre-No 8 Special Announcement, Typhoon Signal 8 or above, or Black Rainstorm
Warning forces the company to cancel a session, the company will reschedule the session free of charge.
· Sessions will still go ahead in cold or wet weather unless the trainer deems it hazardous. In
such instances, the client will be contacted by the trainer on the day of the session to re-arrange free of charge. No refunds will be provided.
· The personal trainer (PT) will provide you with at least 14 days notice if is going out of town
for more than 5 days. For any length of time the PT is gone, he/she is more then happy to provide you with another trainer to work with temporarily. If the PT becomes suddenly ill or
has an unexpected emergency and has to cancel last minute, you will not be charged for the session, and the PT will reschedule the session as quickly as possible. If the PT is going to be
more than 5 minutes late to a session he/she will phone. If he/she is 15 minutes or more late the PT is more then happy to add that late time to a future session or if possible, go over the
· PRICING AND PAYMENT: You acknowledge and agree that this Clients Policies and Agreement is not
transferable or assignable. You acknowledge that payment is required for blocks of sessions in advance of actual training sessions. You agree to pay in advance for training sessions. You
understand this money is not refundable. You understand this contract and terms it presents is for the purchase of sessions and any other purchase of services in the future.
· All training sessions must be paid in full directly to Anhao company Ltd. prior to participation
in this program.
· You fully understand that cash or check or account transfer must pay the cost of an individual
or multiple person packages.
· In case of any disputes Anhao
Wellness Studio’s Management’s decision is final.
· Please provide cash directly to a Trainer belonged to Anhao Company
Limited (no Cash will be accepted by mail) Or make check payable to Anhao Company Limited and mail to: Anhao Company Limited. Address: 4/F Sunny Sky Center, 5 Ladder Street. Mid-Level/Central, Hong
Or Please Transfer
the payment to our bank account:
Payable to: Anhao Company Limited
Bank Details: HSBC (Hong Kong) Limited
A/C No.: 848
· By checking this document, you attest, contract, acknowledge, and agree that you are legally
bound by its content.